Facebook Advertising Professional course
If your business is not taking Social Media Marketing seriously, it is most probably not realizing the full competitive advantage that the platform promises.
It is more than simply posting an image with a caption. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, working professional or student, join us to gain the skill of Facebook Advertising so that you can leverage the platform effectively to uplift a brand as well as add the in-demand skill set for individual growth.
Facebook Advertising has become a more complex system with many moving parts. As a business owner or marketer, it is important to understand about every element that goes into the creation of a successful Facebook advertising campaign so that you can maximize your impact & take advantage of features provided by Facebook for your business. You will learn how to structure campaigns in Ads Manager by selecting the right ad objective, target audience, budget, and placement that fits your specific goal.
Ideally designed for business owners & working professionals, this course will help you understand how to leverage Facebook as an advertising channel. And develop your marketing strategies around Facebook to grow your business. You do not require pre social media or digital marketing experience to join this course. Basic computer navigation skills are all you need.
Workbook & Assignments
What You Will Learn?
- Understand Facebook Business Manager
- Structure campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
- Select right objective to meet the desired advertising goal
- Create target audience
- Set a budget, placement, and schedule for your ads in Facebook Ads Manager
- Optimize ad campaigns
- Social media content development
- Analytics & reporting
- Key Indicators to measure success of the ad campaign
- Finally, establish an online presence, create posts, build a following, and manage your social media accounts
- Leads and data management from CRM Software for business growth
Facebook Advertising course takes a hands-on, practical approach, leading you through the stages in developing and implementing a Facebook ad campaign. The course also explains the strategic decisions you will need to take in order to harness the full capability of the world’s largest social network. By the end of this course, you will have discovered how Facebook ads really work, typical response rates and the myriad of options available in order to excel at Facebook advertising.
- Creating campaign goals
- Where Facebook advertising works and doesn't
- Examples and who's using what
- How to use Facebook advertising in the different stages of the sales funnel
- How Facebook ads work and why they are different from Google ads
- Page post engagement ads
- Page like ads
- Offer claim ads
- Event response ads
- Clicks to website ads
- Lead generation ads
- Conversion ads
- Brand awareness ads
- App install ads
- Understand the eligibility criteria for premium ads
- Ad auction and bidding
- How to buy premium ads using Facebook
- Building custom audience and lookalike audience
- Core audience- demographic, behaviors and interests
- Facebook audience network
- Re-marketing ads on Facebook
- Word limits and content guidelines
- Image shapes and sizes
- What ad content performs well
- Ad relevance score and its impact
- CPC, CPM and Cost per Action - what's allowed and where
- Pros and cons of different bid management options
- Management, measurement and reporting tools
- Facebook analytics
- Pixel Installation
- Understanding Sales Process
- Creating Properties
Social Media Marketing
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level?
Digital Marketing Practitioner
Digital Marketing Practitioner & Lead Facilitator